Best Selling Author
Dr Tim Baker assists managers develop productive workplace cultures.
Apart from being an international consultant, Tim is managing director of WINNERS AT WORK Pty Ltd, executive coach, organisational psychologist, keynote speaker, post-graduate lecturer, gifted facilitator, master trainer, and successful author. He has had a successful track record in organisational change and leadership development for 18 years.
Tim has conducted major consulting assignments in:
• Saudi Arabia
• Hong Kong
• the Philippines
• New Zealand and
• Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Singapore Armed Forces
• New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
• Al Safi Foods (Saudi Arabia) and
• Singapore Airlines
Tim’s point of difference is his capacity to blend a rigorous intellectual understanding of organisational behaviour with practical, workable solutions to complex challenges.
He is author of three books:
- The 8 Values of Highly Productive Companies: Creating Wealth From a New Employment Relationship (Australian Academic Press)
- The End of the Performance Review: A New Approach to Appraising Employee Performance (Palgrave Macmillan) and
- Attracting and Retaining Talent: Becoming and Employer of Choice (Palgrave Macmillan) (out in 2014)
In a nutshell, Tim has conducted over 2,430 seminars, workshops and keynote addresses to over 45,000 people in 11 countries across 21 industry groups.